Thank you for your interest in serving at Camp des Cimes. Below you will find the list of requirements for completing the application process. Please note that this is not a second wave of consideration, but is the required paperwork each volunteer must complete to meet GEM’s due diligence process. The Camp Staff has the final decision on who serves at Camp des Cimes.
- All applicants are required to fill out this form.
- If you haven’t served with Camp des Cimes in the last 2 years, please make sure to mark that you are a NEW APPLICANT
Child Safety Training
- Within a few days of completing the Online Form, you will receive a link from Mobilize My Ministry to complete the necessary online training.
- Please also check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your email inbox.
- When the course is completed, please send a copy of the certificate/confirmation of completion to email@example.com
- US Citizens (Click Here)
- This online service is for US citizens, ages 18 and over. The cost is $25, payable by credit/debit card.
- UK Citizens
- If you have a DBS that is valid within 12 months of your project, you can forward the verification to your team leader.
- If you do not have a valid DBS, this is the online service for UK citizens, ages 18 and over. The cost is £25, payable by credit/debit card.
- NOTE: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to the GEM UK office to access this service.
- Canadian Citizens will be contacted by GEM staff after the Online Form is submitted.
- For those from another country, please check online to find out about background check options available for your country.
- If the church or organization you are serving through will be providing confirmation of completed background checks, use this link for the required form for each team.
Emergency Medical/Evacuation/Repatriation Insurance
- Every team member must have proper medical insurance coverage. Please click here for details about the options for obtaining insurance for your project.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!