ATTENTION: This page is ONLY for applicants who were approved for summer 2020 and are re-applying for 2021. If this is NOT you, please go to www.gemteams.org/campdescimes.
Thank you for your interest in serving at Camp des Cimes. Below you will find the list of requirements for completing the application process. Please note that this is not a second wave of consideration, but is the required paperwork each volunteer must complete to meet GEM’s due diligence process. The Camp Staff has the final decision on who serves at Camp des Cimes.
1. Online Form
- – This online form is required for all volunteers for every project.
2. Background Check
- – If you submitted a background check with your 2020 application and were cleared, you will most likely not need to submit a new one. The Camp des Cimes staff or GEM Teams will let you know if a new one is required to process your application.
3. Child Safety Training
- – Within a few days of completing the above Online Form, you will receive a link from Mobilize My Ministry (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete the necessary online training.
- – Please also check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your email inbox.
- – When the course is completed, please send a copy of the certificate/confirmation of completion to email@example.com
4. Emergency Medical/Evacuation/Repatriation Insurance
Every team member must have proper medical insurance coverage. Please click here for details about the options for obtaining insurance for your project.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!