Thank you for your interest in serving at L’Arcada
SPRING & FALL
- Evangel Girls Flag Football Team March 13-20, 2023
- Football Clinic in Barcelona March 17-20, 2023
- Wesleyan Christian Girls Basketball Team, April 9-15, 2023
– Work Team Mission Trips TBA
– English Camp: June 26-July 9, 2023
– Tackle Football/ Girls Volleyball/Cheerleading Camps: July 5-16, 2023
– Indian Camp #1/Explorers: July 10-23, 2023
– Indian Camp #2: July 23-30, 2023
– Family Camp: July 24-August 6, 2023
– Adventure Camp #1: August 6-20, 2023
– Adventure Camp #2: August 20-September 3, 2023
Below you will find the list of requirements for completing the application process.
- If you haven’t served with L’Arcada in the past, please make sure to mark that you are a NEW APPLICANT.
Child Safety Training
- Within a few days of completing the Online Form, you will receive a link from Mobilize My Ministry to complete the necessary online training.
- Please also check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your email inbox.
- US Citizens (Click Here)
- This online service is for US citizens, ages 18 and over. The cost is $25, payable by credit/debit card.
- UK Citizens
- If you have a DBS that is valid within 12 months of your project, you can forward the verification to your team leader.
- If you do not have a valid DBS, this is the online service for UK citizens, ages 18 and over. The cost is £25, payable by credit/debit card.
- NOTE: Please email email@example.com to be connected to the GEM UK office to access this service.
- Canadian Citizens will be contacted by GEM staff after the Online Form is submitted.
- For those from another country, please check online to find out about background check options available for your country.
- If the church or organization you are serving through will be providing confirmation of completed background checks, use this link for the required form for each team.
Emergency Medical/Evacuation/Repatriation Insurance
- Every team member must have proper medical insurance coverage. Please click here for details about the options for obtaining insurance for your project.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!