Thank you for your interest in serving on a GEM Teams short-term project to Lesvos, Greece. Below you will find the list of requirements for completing the application process. If you have any questions, please contact your team leader for details pertaining to your specific project.
- (Click Here)
- If you haven’t served with GEM Teams in the last 2 years, please make sure to mark that you are a NEW APPLICANT
90 days out from your project start date, your GEM Teams Project Supervisor will send you an email with the next steps that include:
- – Obtaining a background check
- – completing EuroRelief’s registration form (including paying the registration fee)
- – completing EuroRelief’s Child Safeguarding Training
- – A non-refundable deposit is required to complete your application. A GEM account will be created for your team. Once this is ready we will send you the account number and the payment information.
- – The deposit will go towards the Project Fees. The Project Fees cover food, lodging, local ground transportation, overhead/administration, emergency medical insurance and may include a portion of the cost of materials needed for the project. Project Fees need to be received by GEM no later than 45 days prior to the start date of the project.
- – The required deposits are as follows:
- ◊ Canadians – $150 CAD
- ◊ Europeans – €125 EUR
- ◊ UK – £100 GBP
- ◊ US – $150 USD
Thank you for your willingness to serve!